Patients and caregivers can connect to the support they need throughout their treatment journey
Kyowa Kirin Cares offers a dedicated specialist or case manager who can help your patients with the following:
Connect your patients with ongoing support to
- Answer questions about the infusion experience
- Answer general questions about POTELIGEO
- Provide external resources when applicable
- Help patients manage barriers to adherence
By enrolling your patient in Kyowa Kirin Cares, you’re providing available resources to them, including resources about financial assistance. However, your patients can also enroll themselves in Kyowa Kirin Cares to take advantage of ongoing support from an oncology nurse or case manager.
The information provided by the dedicated specialist to your patients is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. It is not intended to replace a discussion between you and your patient. All decisions regarding patient care must be made by a patient’s healthcare provider considering the unique characteristics of each patient.
Receive assistance with access and reimbursement
- Kyowa Kirin Cares helps to get your patients from prescription to therapy. Once enrolled, an oncology nurse will assist your patients with access and reimbursement options.
The enrollment process is simple:
Download the Kyowa Kirin Cares prescription enrollment form, fill it out with your patient’s information, and fax it to 844-267-5848 844-267-5848
- Upon receiving the completed enrollment form, a Kyowa Kirin Cares specialist or case manager will begin the benefits investigation (BI) process for your patients
- Within 2 business days, you will be informed of the outcome of the BI process. If POTELIGEO is covered by your patient’s insurance, the specialist or case manager will fax you a BI summary. If an appeal or prior authorization is required, the dedicated specialist or case manager will call to inform you of this